Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now 12/14

I was chosen to do a good deed for one day wearing an invisible cloak the good deed that I performed was help all of the people who are hungry and can't afford food. I went into many different grocery stores and bought all types of foods that I thought people would enjoy. For example I bought sweets like different types of candys such as chocolate, lolipops, gummy worms etc.. That's not all I also bought healthy foods such as vegetables. For example I bought brocolli, carrots, mangos, apples, watermelon etc..
But all these single food items I bought weren't the only things I bought , I also bought foods that were already made and ready for you to eat. For example Hamburgers, french fries, burritos, milkshakes, salads etc.. After I bought all of these things I went around to many different towns and citys and gave those items to people who I saw needed them. Everyone was very grateful and appreciative. I'm very thankful I had the chance to make this day come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment