Monday, November 9, 2015

Do Now 11/9

My short break was just like any other ordinary weekend I have. I came home from school and went food shopping with my mom. Later on that day I went home took a shower and went to dinner in Outback Stake House.  After dinner I went home and watched T.V. The next morning I woke up ate breakfest and spent the rest of my day at home just relaxing.
Friday was one of those more fun days, I woke up, ate breakfest, got dressed and waited until 6PM for my friends to arrive so we can go to the mall. There was a group of 8 of us and we had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up. The next day was another stay at home day but I had the chance to get my nails done. Then the rest of my day was spent at home cleaning. Last but not least came Sunday which was a day were all my friends came over and we sat by the fire until 7:30PM and everyone went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment